Saturday, August 05, 2006

Flu

(Image from http://www.gradualdazzle.com/ Check out her paintings! They are wonderful)
I wonder why illnesses can't be fun. I mean, if you have to be comatose in bed or stuck in the loo for half the day, then why can't there be a relaxing, euphoric feeling associated with it instead of fevers, chills and headaches? I have no problems with symbiotic relationships, but I'm in favor of appeasement, mutual support pacts, tolerance! I'm going back to bed to try to negotiate with my virus - I know I'm not working from a position of strength, but maybe viruses need love and understanding as much as the next being. Maybe not, but for now I hear and obey! Back to bed!

1 Comments:

Blogger Bello (Buddy) Manjaro said...

ooooh illness sux. feel better!

7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Site Counters
Locations of visitors to this page