Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Tangles



I'm sure I seem like a Kafka obsessed individual to those who read this blog, and it is funny because before undertaking to write it, I had not read him for years and rarely thought about him. Yet now I seem to be living his existence. I say this, because I had one of those days today. You know the kind comprised of solving endless, trivial, boring, intertwined, neurasthenic tangles. The kind of day during which you think these little things should take ten minutes to get ironed out and then one little snag leads to another and yet another and so now I find myself thinking about Kafka working meticulously in his bank and I understand perfectly why he came home late and wrote uncontrollably all night.

But in the long run I remind myself to keep a sense of humor:

2 Comments:

Blogger Bello (Buddy) Manjaro said...

the pugs are cute. your day reminds me of this horrible tangle of wires just to the right of my computer table at home. i get comatose just thinking about trying to sort it all out.
cheers joseph.

11:58 PM  
Blogger Joseph K said...

For Odd's sake don't touch it! I'm sure it is contagious. If you ignore them they will surely go away!

1:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Site Counters
Locations of visitors to this page